Please note, pre booking is not necessary but Screening and protocols remain in place.
Children under the age of 10 should not attend Shul at present.
Please note each service is limited. This is on a first come first serve basis. There are no exceptions to any of the rules what so ever.
It should also be noted that our Shul protocols have been tailor made to take into account our unique circumstances at the BASE. This includes but is certainly not limited to considerations of physical premises, facilities, volunteers and the nature of our community.
- Entry to the premises require screening – no exceptions
- No one should feel any pressure to attend.
- If you are unwell, do not come to the premises.
- No mask – No entry (premises) no scarfs, or buffs.
- Every person will present themselves to the screening table and temperature will be taken.
- Hands to be sanitised upon entry, there are sanitisers (foot pedal) placed at every entrance and exit
- Entry currently is restricted to 32 Sunny Road entrance.
- All windows and doors will be kept open at all times to maintain maximum ventilation
- A distance of 2m must be kept at all times between members (no elbow or toe tap)
- Every member will be designated a specific seat, this is not optional. There are no extra seats or alternative spaces. Designated seats are arranged with larger clearance areas and are not allowed to be moved at all.
- Bring your own Siddur, Chumash, sanitiser and tissues. No shtenders will be allowed or provided.
- No books from the Shul may be used at all.
- Chazan and Leiner will be pre arranged prior to the start of particular service. No exceptions will be made.
- Only pre designated individuals will have access to bimah, pulpit, Torah, Aron Kodesh.
- The facilities are cleaned after every service.
- There are staff on bathroom duty during active services.
- No food and drink allowed on the premises.
These are an overview of major points. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.