Week between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
Some error has occured.
Minyan Registration Form
This form allows us to allocate the correct number of people to a particular service. Each service is limited. This is on a first come first serve basis. There are no exceptions to any of the rules what so ever.
Please note: you will still be required to fill in a screening form / Indemnity form to enter the premises. All services and times are subject to change.
It should also be noted that the Shul has a very extensive protocol document which has been put together. The protocols have been tailor made to take into account our unique circumstances at the BASE. This includes but is certainly not limited to considerations of physical premises, facilities, volunteers and the nature of our community.
- Entry to the premises require pre registration – no exceptions
- No one should feel any pressure to attend.
- If you are unwell, do not come to the premises.
- No mask – No entry (premises) no scarfs, or buffs.
- Every person will present themselves to the screening table, form to be handed in / filled out and temperature taken.
- Hands to be sanitised upon entry, there are sanitisers (foot pedal) placed at every entrance and exit
- Entry currently is restricted to 32 Sunny Road entrance.
- All windows and doors will be kept open at all times to maintain maximum ventilation
- A distance of 2m must be kept at all times between members (no elbow or toe tap)
- Every member will be designated a specific seat, this is not optional. There are no extra seats or alternative spaces. Designated seats are arranged with larger clearance areas and are not allowed to be moved at all.
- Bring your own Siddur, Chumash, sanitiser and tissues. No shtenders will be allowed or provided.
- No books from the Shul may be used at all.
- Chazan and Leiner will be pre arranged prior to the start of particular service. No exceptions will be made.
- Only the chazan can use out loud voice or singing. Only pre designated individuals will have access to bimah, pulpit, Torah, Aron Kodesh.
- The facilities are cleaned after every service.
- There are staff on bathroom duty during active services.
- No food and drink allowed on the premises.
These are an overview of major points. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.